Islands are their own beings and Bali certainly has its own personality that effects how people live, love and work. From the well-known spiritual center of Ubud, Tara Khandro met up with us at Sage Café to talk about her life of exploration and spirituality. She shared why she thinks Bali has a special initiatory energy as well as explaining what it means to live life AS paradise. Many people come to the island to find paradise but end up finding that paradise is not necessarily about where you are on the globe.
Having lived in Bali for quite a few years, Tara has great insight into the unique personality of the island and how it has changed over time. She shares some unique places to explore while explaining how Bali has allowed her to be herself and connect with locals and a younger generation that is more in-tune with themselves.
With her many interests and talents, Tara explains why she has done so much and how she weaves her art into spirituality and uses it to help others heal. Tara’s joy for life and passion for helping people find their true paradise is so energizing and inspiring. We hope you learn as much from this conversation as we did!
Don’t forget to tag us on Instagram @livinginbalipodcast to let us know you listened to the show (We might shout you out!). Also, please subscribe to the podcast on Spotify and iTunes radio and give us a rating and review if you enjoyed it!
Also, review us on our Facebook page! 🙏
Listen to the show:
Featured in this episode:
- Tara Khandro: Website | Facebook | Instagram
- Zen Sage Cat Body A Magical Mystical Memoir by Tara Khandro
- Bali Vegan Festival: Website | Instagram | Tara’s Presentation
- 🌴Oct. 5th-7th, Ubud
- 🏄🏼Oct. 12th-14th, Canggu
Connect with us:
- Living in Bali Podcast: Instagram – Facebook – Twitter
- Olivia: Website – Instagram – LinkedIn – Book
- Sarah: Website – Instagram – LinkedIn – Blog
Things to check out:
- Sage Cafe
- Ubud Community News – Tara
- Jakarta Post
- Bali Advertiser
- The Incredible Magic of Being by Kathryn Erskine
- Be a Hero – GoPro Founder
- The Goodman School of Drama
- Karma House Bali
- Bali Bohemia
- Bumi Sehat
- Giri Putri Cave – Nusa Penida
- Pemuteran Biorock Reef Project
- Celia Gregory – Regenerative Coral Reef Sculpter
- Menjangan Island