Rolf Gibbs established the Bali-based UBUD RAW Chocolate Factory. He was born in England but moved around while growing up – from England to Indonesia to New Zealand. Rolf later traveled around the world focusing on photography work for about 10 years before eventually deciding to make his base in beautiful Ubud. Today his chocolate company has 30 employees, 3 shops, and 60 store partners across Bali.
In this episode, you will learn about the process of creating delicious yet healthy chocolate and even some of the fascinating history of ecstatic dance in Bali. You will also get a glimpse into Rolf’s back-story and what it’s like to live in central Bali.
If you enjoyed the show, please subscribe to the podcast and leave a review on Spotify and iTunes!
Don’t forget to tag us on Instagram @livinginbalipodcast to let us know you listened to the show – We might shout you out!
Also, review us on our Facebook page! 🙏
Listen to the show:
Featured in this episode:
Connect with us:
- Living in Bali Podcast: Instagram – Facebook – Twitter
- Olivia: Website – Instagram – LinkedIn – Book
- Sarah: Website – Instagram – LinkedIn
Things to check out:
- Episode 17 – Featuring Wira Five Pillar
- Episode 12 – Featuring Arielle Chenarra
- Episode 11 – Featuring Elbert