Ria continued her mother’s legacy in creating natural facial and skin care by scaling up the business into one of the most well known natural skincare brands in Bali – Utama Spice. Along with her husband, Skyler, they expanded the business to physical shops in Bali and Jakarta and now export their products internationally.
In this episode, you will learn about the ups and downs of building a skincare company in Indonesia as well as some secrets of traditional herbal remedies in Indonesia. Ria and Skyler also share how you can tap into the local knowledge and turn it into a socially and environmentally conscious business.
If you enjoyed the show, please subscribe to the podcast and leave a review on Spotify and iTunes!
Don’t forget to tag us on Instagram @livinginbalipodcast to let us know you listened to the show – We might shout you out!
Also, review us on our Facebook page! 🙏
Listen to the show:
Featured in this episode:
Connect with us:
- Living in Bali Podcast: Instagram – Facebook – Twitter
- Olivia: Website – Instagram – LinkedIn – Book
- Sarah: Website – Instagram – LinkedIn
Things to check out:
- Episode 20 – Featuring Rolf – Ubud Raw Chocolate
- Episode 12 – Featuring Arielle Chenarra
- Episode 10 – Featuring Sue- Rumah Sehat